Jay Sankey's best DVD

Apr 22, 2008
I'm a big fan of Jay Sankey's stuff, and I think one of the best his dvds is "Supernatural". I am restaurant, bar worker (age 16) and I really LOVE those things with no card and no coin tricks. Maybie some will don't agree with me, because they are card guys, but personaly I think that magic with ordinary things is funnyer and looks more like magic.
Jay Sankey's work looks like real magic, so you are smart guy for picking his dvds ;)

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Even if this effect is old i really like ''Public Transit'' This effect is simple but very visual.The gimmick can be reused ALOT and it can be added to your routine.When i purchased this effect i was shocked of how simple it was :p

Jan 5, 2008
Oklahoma
Hemispheres

I've purchased quite a few of Sankey's DVD's over the years. I think he's easily one of the most creative minds in magic. Some younger magicians may think he's kind of a dork and think he's uncool because he doesn't shoot in high def or shoot his dvd's in cool, urban city locations, but no one should doubt his reliability or creativity. I think most the artists here at T11 would agree. Hemispheres is my favorite dvd he's ever put out hands down. The effects are simple, they are not throwaways, and hit the spectator hard. If you made me pick an individual trick of his I'd have to go with Nailed. It's so out of the box and crafty. I've never had a bad reaction with it. Both are recommended for beginner magicians.

Apr 14, 2008
Sankey is my saviour! I own a number of his DVD's and I have never been disappointed with any of his products. If you're looking for a number of great effects plus valuable information on being a working pro I would recommend the real work on restaurants and bars or Front Row Sankey. These are knockouts! Front Row is great because you actually get to see Jay performing for real people in real situations. What's neat about this DVD is you actually see Jay working with people who are not so receptive to his magic at first.... but as he continues with them you can see how he builds rapport and gets them on his side. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase anything from him. This is not the over-produced, over-hyped bull sh**.... this is the real deal. He's also one of the best, if not the best to learn from.

Hope this helps,

Dustin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results