Jay Sankey's Juicer Fruit

Mar 2, 2008
Effect- card is selected and placed in side a box of cards. Moments later the card turns into a peice of juicy friut gum. With just a shake the logo turns it'self into the selected card. When the peice of gum is opend up, inside is there selected card.

Diffucty-7.5/10

Set up- around a 2-5 minute set up. It is worth it.

Method- you can work other ideas into this routine. For example, when i perform this effect i am going to have the card selected and a bill vanish(signed or seril code writen down) then have the logo change into the card and have the bill inside the wraper.

This is kind of hard to pratice because you have to "waste" the gimmick.

Overall-8/10. Very strong closer or reputaion maker but requires a set up and building the gimmick mutiple times.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
It's a pity you have to make a new gimmick for every performance; because this is an amazing little effect.

G

Sep 7, 2008
I'm a little confused because I haven't seen a stick of gum with the sleeve over it for years...

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I'm a little confused because I haven't seen a stick of gum with the sleeve over it for years...

You know what...you're right.

I've been trying to find those for months now, as I was looking for them for another effect and no success.

V.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
You can't really buy them anymore - except for a few countries. Reason is, by making small tablets, you economize on size, paper use and you don't provoke littering ;)

G

May 18, 2008
I think that you can still find them, and it is worth it for the gimmick. I have been using the original since I got his old lecture notes, and it has always worked well.

Mar 2, 2008
People reilze that you need to to build the whole thing right? includin the paper around the gum.

It comes with "special" paper for making it. If you order it you will see what i mean.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results