JB in a Microsoft Ad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Another ploy from Microsoft to take back some market share. It was dreamed up by Bill himself in his nerdy lair. He cries himself to sleep at night because Apple is taking over. So he decided to wright this crap while he was still sober.

If its a Windows PC I will pass. Because my MacBook kicks some a*s. Id like to thank you all for listening to my song. I only sing it because OSX is the bomb.

-Michael

Sep 2, 2007
Rewrite!!!

"Microsoft huh? So it crashes alot? GREAT! this'll be perfect for my band! *uses the program disc as a strange, muted, symbol*

Sep 2, 2007
This ad made me finally make my decision for my college laptop.

PC, or macbook

now, definately a macbook

Jun 7, 2008
DC area
www.youtube.com
some things I think about the video

1) EPIC FAIL
2) the girl was using a mac
3) Jb loves Macs
4) why would the dad uses his daughters computer for like a week
5) were can I buy some glow in the dark towels

Oct 3, 2007
germany
Meh, this still doesn't beat Apple's own:

"Where did the computer go!?"
and the fact that its own operating system was rated 3/5 stars on its homepage.. :p

woohoo...

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
have fun getting

spam
viruses
spam
crashes
spam
slow internet
spam
no friends
spam

Macs can get viruses and the above as well. The programmers who make viruses however tend to aim towards the Windows operating system because it dominates the computer market at the moment. Although there are Mac viruses out there, there is a much larger percent of Windows viruses due to this reason.

Sep 1, 2007
The fact remains that I have yet to meet a single person who bought a Mac and said I hate this I'm switching back to PC. Once you go Mac you never go back :)

Dec 22, 2007
Long Island, New York
The fact remains that I have yet to meet a single person who bought a Mac and said I hate this I'm switching back to PC. Once you go Mac you never go back :)
Generally because the people that switch don't know **** about how a computer works and how to fix their problems with their PC. If you know what you're doing and want to play games PC is the way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results