Jerry Nugget or Wynn

Oct 23, 2011
Hey !
i am now able to buy either Jerry Nugget or Wynn (i wish i could buy both) .
So my question is , do you recommend to purchase Wynn or Jerry Nugget ?
i'm using the deck for flourishing , not magic :)
They both looks awesome to me .
Which one is better ?

Thank you :D

Jul 25, 2012
Detroit, MI
Go with Wynns, if you found jerry's nuggets then they are more then not fake, most real jerry's nuggets cards are like 100$ for a genuine sealed deck, i would go with the wynns because there is alot less chance of them being fake, fake jerrys nuggets are all over, and recently i think in 2008 a huge saturation of them came on places like ebay and etc.

Dec 29, 2011
most real jerry's nuggets cards are like 100$ for a genuine sealed deck,

You'd be very lucky to find a genuine sealed deck for $100, they're normally way more than that. Definitely get Wynns, Nuggets are pretty far past the point to buy and open. Wynns are getting that way too, but boy are they nice to use.

formula

Elite Member
Jan 8, 2010
I would go Jerry's, though Dan and Dave's latest Ace Fulton cards are very much like Jerry's, Golden Nugget's and Aladdin's and they're much, much cheaper.

Nov 9, 2012
England, UK
Hey !
i am now able to buy either Jerry Nugget or Wynn (i wish i could buy both) .
So my question is , do you recommend to purchase Wynn or Jerry Nugget ?
i'm using the deck for flourishing , not magic :)
They both looks awesome to me .
Which one is better ?

Thank you :D

Here is a little key for what I think they're most suitable for:

Flourishing: Wynn
For collectable purposes: Jerry's Nuggets
Magic: Jerry's Nuggets

However I would most definitely recommend the nuggets, because the last time they were printed was 1971 ( I think ), the wynns' 2007. Therefore the nuggets are much more rare, so buy the nuggets sell them on eBay for more money, get a profit, then buy some wynns and leave some money aside for when you want to buy more decks, or other stuff :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results