Jerrys Nugget Decks

hey all
Ok soi am getting some jerrys and was wondering what one to open the red or the blue My first question is dose one handle better like the brown wynns handle better than the red. And alos in your opinon what one looks better in color red or blue

Ok thanks ahead of time

TheoryGV

hey mods will you please move this to the product questions section thank you

May 8, 2008
England
Bit of a strange question to ask, most of it will be down to personal preference. And open whichever you feel like, I'm sure you'll open both eventually.

Hope they feel as good as they look. Have fun, be good to them. :)

(^That's what she said :p Ok sorry :( )

-S

Sep 2, 2007
O.K. Unless you've already bought them, DO NOT GET THESE CARDS. surte, they're pretty nice. I've played with them a biut., but they are NOT worth 50$. All as well m200$. they are overrated card. they have a unique feel, not a great feel. if you want great cards, get some old studs. they are cheap and better than Jerries IMO

Nov 30, 2007
O.K. Unless you've already bought them, DO NOT GET THESE CARDS. surte, they're pretty nice. I've played with them a biut., but they are NOT worth 50$. All as well m200$. they are overrated card. they have a unique feel, not a great feel. if you want great cards, get some old studs. they are cheap and better than Jerries IMO

Many people just like buying Jerry's though because they are a collector's item.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results