Jerry's Nuggets?

Jul 15, 2009
Hi everyone! my name is Noel and i was just wondering if anybody was interested in selling a blue deck of jerry's nugget playing cards?
I wouled be glad to buy an opened one for a cheaper price :D

Sep 26, 2007
Tokyo, Japan
theory11 is not a site to discuss these kind of things, look on ebay

Or at least disguise it better. For example:

"I need help with a story to go along with my new trick. It goes like this: I knew a guy, let's call him "me" err... I mean, "Bob" yeah "bob." Well, Bob has a dilemna. He heard about this rare deck of cards called "JERRY's NUGGETS" and knows that they are all the rave. He would like them, but they are hard to come by, so he made his own (pulls out a pack of blank back cards with poorly drawn Jerry's designs on them.). However, Bob was a talented magician, and all he had to do was snap his fingers, and they became REAL Jerry's!!!"

You can now go on to tell us that " I already hand drew the fake Jerry's, but I still need the new ones to produce, so if anyone has... err... preferably a blue deck that they can "Loan" me , for the exchange of lets say.. "money?" that you go ahead and keep, and I will just keep the cards, that would be great!!!! Shoot me a PM if you are interested in helping me improve this trick, which is a part of my Magic, which is art, thus following the rules of this forum? Amirite?

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
Hi everyone! my name is Noel and i was just wondering if anybody was interested in selling a blue deck of jerry's nugget playing cards?
I wouled be glad to buy an opened one for a cheaper price :D

Although these forums aren't for that I have a deck of sealed blue Jerry's that was purchased from Lee Asher.

Send me a pm if you want to know more.

-Michael

Sep 1, 2007
I'd rather get 3 bricks of Wynn's, they stick great for flourishing. Better looking also.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results