Jerry's or Cents

Oct 22, 2008
this is probably somewhere in the forums but i just couldn't find it and I wanted to know people's opinions and what they think. Please no fighting on this tread. So basically I am thinking about either getting White Centurions or Jerry's nuggets. I don't know which one to get! Please help!

Lyle Borders

Elite Member
Aug 5, 2008
Seattle, WA
www.theory11.com
Unless you are really serious, don't get the Jerrys, and plainly and simply don't bother with White Cents. Not worth the money. If you are just collecting, then find them, but if you are getting them to perform, reconsider. WCs are going to be a wasted investment for performance, and Jerry's are only worth it if you are very, very serious.

Hunt down more practical cards. As has been mentioned, Tally's or Arrco's, or my personal preference Smoke and Mirrors. All of these cards will be productive investments, unlike the cards you are looking for.

Nov 4, 2007
White Cents

I have a brick of White Cents, and I love them. I like collecting cards and I would love to try a deck of Jerry's Nuggets, but never have. If anyone is looking to buy or trade for a deck of White Cents, PM me.

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
If you want Jerrys, you might wanna wait until Lee Asher releases his collection to the public.
I love Jerrys because I like how they fan and all around cardistry with them.
If you love cardistry and really want the deck, I'd say get them.

White cents is another story. To my knowledge, they're just a normal great deck of cards. If wanted, they could just print up another sheet of these playing cards and sell them, on the other hand where Jerry's can't be printed anymore for some odd reason.

So to me, if you want to spend a lot of money on a deck, get one that is rare no matter what, other than a deck that may be rare or not depending on a decision by another person. (ex. repeat of 1st ed BGD) ;)

Oct 22, 2008
O well thnx for the responses every body the only thing is that if I get Jerry's nuggets i would sort of like to get them for collectors so when a couple more years come by this deck may be even more expensive! same with white cents. Although I don't know if I should be buying these decks for that because I would probably have them on my table just sitting staring at them trying and resisting to open them and play with em... ahhh idk!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results