John Carney's Sanverted

Discussion in 'Magic Forum' started by TheCuso, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Watch my performance and give feedback please.

SANVERTED

2. First of all, I'm really hoping you meant John Scarney, because I've never heard of John Carney before.

Second of all, I thought you did a good job with the handling. It's the first time I've ever seen the effect, and I think you did ok. Some tiny little cleanups may be necessary, but it's hard for me to explain what without exposing.

One thing I really wanted to note was that the little notes that you have in there, like the whole "Oops, let me get the black ones" or "Damn, it happened again," those little statements seem to lose their effect when you put them into text. I think that it would fit spoken patter, but it's just not the same when they're just words on a screen.

-SS

3. i love it
    from were did you learned it:book or dvd?

4. samuelmshin where do u live man? Who doesnt know john carney? xD just joking man.. cuso nice work bro..

5. John Carney: Carneycopia is where this routine can be found. Great book, great routine.

6. Great little effect you chose to perform their man.

Judgeing by the originality of the effect, convincers etc I shall soon look into Mr Carneys work

Many thanks

Daniel Chard

7. It can also be found in the dvd Chicarnery.

glad you guys liked it. subscribe to my feed to view more videos!

8. Never heard of Carney? You sir might have been living in the dark (no offence)

Nicely done cuso, might need to watch your squaring a bit though
    thats about it.

9. Apparently I've been living under a rock. I just saw his name mentioned in the credits of David Stone Volume 1, which made me rush back to this thread to say "Just kidding!"

-SS

10. i think this is an effect inspired by Jean Jacque Sanvert ... can't be sure though

11. sanverted

Hi,

Anice way to get into Sanverted is by showing the 2 red aces and placing them on top of the 2 black.

Then do an Elmsley and the cards are alternated ready for the ambitious part of the sequence.

jc:)

12. oh nice, thanks ^^