Jones Change // Thank You

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
On behalf of everybody here on the T11 forums, I would like to thank the T11 team for going through all the trouble to re-shoot the Jones Change Explanation for all for us. They didn't have to, but they heard our comments and granted our wishes. Once again, thank you for taking the time in your busy lives to give us a valuable tutorial that I hope everybody will practice, use, and enjoy.

Thanks,

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I also second this. I've been wanting to learn this change for some time now...ever since I saw it on the preview for the Triology. It's pretty useless to say that I was a little disheartened when I started finding topics on various magic forums explaining that this change in particular was taught wrong.

But, alas...you actually listened to us and we all thank you for it! You even taught to wicked spin flourish in the beginning of this change, and it's amazing. I plan on utilizing those spin flourishes within my own style...whenever I get around to creating my own style. Hah.

Anyway...thanks!

Shane K.

Oct 6, 2007
Yeah, I'm not sure if my thank-you ccomment was posted on the videobut id just like to say thanks so much. Besides the fact that it's free, but also because they explained it in so mch detail and the quality of the video is amazing.

I might not use the change, becusae its quite hard, but i'll definately use the nice flourish.

I would also like to say thank you to Dan and Dave and all of the T11 crew for getting this together. They listened to us personally, and delivered and now everyone will be able to learn this amazing colour change. I never really knew how to do this until today when I watched the video, although I made some adaptions to the change to suit my style and to make it look like the card is a single card before putting it on the deck.

This went above and beyond the call of duty but, I thank them, and glad I know this because it looks so damn cool :)

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Pssht, ego alert.

Even though I figured out the last bit by myself, (and bending the hell out of some cards in the process) it's still helpful to re-learn anything.

Nov 20, 2007
Again thank you

Yes thanks to all for the Jones video. I would keep typing thank yous because I love this so much, but it would be repetitive.:D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results