Joshua Jay - Talk about Tricks?

Oct 11, 2007
What do people think of Talk about Tricks by Joshua Jay??? Anything good for the street walk around magic??? If not what would be some technically hard stuff/hard hitting stuff for the streets for a walkaround environment or a street parlour show.

Nov 10, 2007
I don't have talk about tricks but I know that evrytihng oshua ay does is awesome of that helps you out at all!

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Talk about tricks is an amazing set, take it from someone who uses the stuff out of it.

He has many great routines and the moves taught are probably a lot more useful in my opinion.

I just want ot point out that, not all these tricks are by him, actually, hardly any of them. These tricks are taken out of his magazine over the years and are by many different people.

Aug 31, 2007
As a Joshua Jay fan, I have to say that the Talk About Tricks DVD set is THE BEST magic DVD i have ever bought.

If you are talking about the quality of the tricks, do know that the tricks inside come from professionals and masters like Greogry Wilson, Joshua Jay himself, Paul Cummins and even Edward Marlo himself. This collection is a collection of tricks that come from contributors to MAGIC magazine. The quality is something to be impressed with.

If you are talking about the price, come on.. 3 DVDs, with at least 90 tricks in all, and it costs only USD99? Plus each disc contains moves and sleights you can use for your own routines? We are talking about bang for the buck here.

I highly recommend this DVD to anyone who is even thinking about buying it. You will NOT regret it.

- harapan. magic!

May 16, 2008
If you are creative you can take any routine from that dvd set and apply it to your applications. Just watch the work and see how you can make it work for you. Clean and simple method to making yourself a better magician and performer. I find that alot of the routines I learn aren't exactly what I am looking for. So I just chop them up and add or take away whatever i need to. Then when I see that there is something I can use, I just work it and have fun with it.

Oct 11, 2007
i am not worried about the money at all, but are their any good tricks that are great for walkaround that do not require a set up. So obviously it could be repeated and great for walkaround tricks on the set?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
The writer or the review which I posted a link to, at the beginning of the review, said pretty much all of this material would be great for street card magic. Of course, that's street magic, not walkaround, but if it's suitable for one, I'm sure it would be suitable for the other... or able to be made suitable.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results