Just a little idea.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hey all.
I am sure you have all been so sad with me gone =P

Anyway. I had a little idea last night..

First off raise your hand if you Know what scatter is and if you have performed it. (In garcia we trust. brothas!)

Alrighty cool.

Now here is what i think would be nice.

I would like to see like a pack off 100 scatter sheets for sale. just as an extra maybe some could be different?

Because i dont know about you guys.. But ink is not cheap.

Just something to think about.

Also..

Anyone know of a good trick that could be used in a forensic science class.. Or a photography class?

I use the 4 from the gaff decks but thats about it.

Take care everyone.

~Jordan

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I missed you Jordan.

You could do like Banachek did in the Project Alpha experiment and spit on the film.

Yay i feel so appreciated now =P

Yes.. yes i could do that ;)

If any of you are into B&w photography and know the whole process. How about turning an unexposed roll of film to full exposed and ready to print =P

Aug 31, 2007
Canada
Well, I have a response to your initial idea.

You do realize that whatever you pay for the ink and paper to print your own will be relatively similar to the price they would be paying printing them, and thus with mark up you would likely be paying MORE for pre-printed ones than ones you print at home.

Even considering the bulk discount printing they could get, they would still need to charge a mark up for profit, so it would still be pretty close to what it cost's you your self.

Have you looked into Kinkos or Business Depot to get them to print them for you? You might get a better deal than your own costs at least through them.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Well, I have a response to your initial idea.

You do realize that whatever you pay for the ink and paper to print your own will be relatively similar to the price they would be paying printing them, and thus with mark up you would likely be paying MORE for pre-printed ones than ones you print at home.

Even considering the bulk discount printing they could get, they would still need to charge a mark up for profit, so it would still be pretty close to what it cost's you your self.

Have you looked into Kinkos or Business Depot to get them to print them for you? You might get a better deal than your own costs at least through them.

I do alot of copys at kinkos or even the school computers *And they wonder why the ink is running out so fast*

But i would be more than happy to pay for possible color copys.. And even if they are still black and white.. It would be nice to see different cards..
Think black paper with white/silver ink.. Can i hear black tiger scatter?

How about a guardian scatter.

Just throwing some ideas out.

Another question. any recommendations *If that was spelled wrong.. My bad*
On what size of a hole punch to use on quarters for chi?

~Jordan
*Does a little jig* Its totally my birthday next saturday.* Party in the Gen-mag forums.. YOUR ALL INVITED! Jk jk.

Seriously though.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results