Just a word.. and JRQD!!!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
I like how most of us know eachother and if we dont we are warmly welcoming everyone and we are all getting along.

This is coming together quite nicely.

Now its time for..

*Big booming echoey voice*
*Spotlights*
*Flashing sign*
"Jordans Random Question of the Day"!!!!!!!!!

If you could perfect one Trick that you can never seem to do. *flourishes count*.
Something tricky.
Do it perfectly.
Anything From a simple pass To an intriquite Flourish of some sort.
What would it be?

I would perfect the muscle pass.

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Well, Its easy for me to do effects, but I suck at flourishes. If I could do the Jackson Five perfectly, I know people would just throw money at me. :D

Aug 31, 2007
Newton, MA
Very tought question! I think right now it would be the pass and second deal. Though if you asked tomorrow, the answer would probably be different! Depends on my mood =)
Adam

Sep 1, 2007
A really funky Dan + Dave style ace production. I'd love to be able to DO it, but I just don't have the motivation to practise it!

Aug 31, 2007
MI, US
I would love to perfect The Muscle Pass as well.
I am not a great coin magician, I do most of my magic with cards.
However, there are a lot of tricks that utilize The Muscle Pass that are pretty dang awesome :)

I would love to perfect my double lift, it is the one thing that nags my magic and that I can never perform well...:(

Flourish wise, probably some cuts I'm working on and basically most of my stuff, but definately the double lift, it's the one thing driving me nuts :p

Sep 1, 2007
double lift because as much as you think your great at it there is always that one time when you screw it up and look like an idiot

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results