Just Starting Out and GUESS WHAT...

Nex

Jan 12, 2008
Thanks for the advice, you have some really good points. Doesn't mean i won't try to learn as much as i can at once =D

But what i plan on doing is probably to learn to everything i know how to do on my left hand with my right hand. Never thought about that.

A book on flourishes....eh.....we'll see

Thanks for the advice, you have some really good points. Doesn't mean i won't try to learn as much as i can at once =D

But what i plan on doing is probably to learn to everything i know how to do on my left hand with my right hand. Never thought about that.

A book on flourishes....eh.....we'll see

You should learn everything you can....... BUT in time. Don't try to learn everything at once and rush through certain moves. You will learn some of the best moves when your just starting off. You want to perfect those. Then, Once the time is right, Move on to another move or flourish. Master something then continue.
Don't forget to practice,
Michael

Nex

Jan 12, 2008
Don't forget to practice
Michael

I don't think practicing is a problem. The problem is getting some fresh air haha...i haven't done much lately. It's come to the point where i'll be reading my notes or a book for class and i can do cuts while reading. It's funny...i thought id get too distracted to focus on school but i guess it just got a lot easier.

Oh yah and i've been practicing 6+ hours a day.

I don't think practicing is a problem. The problem is getting some fresh air haha...i haven't done much lately. It's come to the point where i'll be reading my notes or a book for class and i can do cuts while reading. It's funny...i thought id get too distracted to focus on school but i guess it just got a lot easier.

Oh yah and i've been practicing 6+ hours a day.

Good for you, but remember if you don't have a good education you can't be much of a magician.

Michael

Nex

Jan 12, 2008
I'm in first year university, so having proper grammer...isn't much of a concern.......o_O and plus you don't learn manners in school =P But yeh, i don't want to be a professional magician...so this is just another one of my obsessive impulse hobbies, for now at least.

Sep 1, 2007
You have to learn good grammar so you can talk to your spectators correctly, you need the skills and manners you learn in school to continue as a magician if your interested in making magic your profession.
Hope you understand now,
Michael

If "your" going to be a grammar nazi, you should at least understand the concept of a contraction... for example "you are" doesn't equal "your"... not that you're out of line, but it is kind of ironic

Nex

Jan 12, 2008
If "your" going to be a grammar nazi, you should at least understand the concept of a contraction... for example "you are" doesn't equal "your"... not that you're out of line, but it is kind of ironic

I saw that, but it's online!! WHO caressssssss...as long as you can comprehend it, it's all good.

Nex

Jan 12, 2008
Thanks a lot, yeh i've seen the buck stuff and i really like it. Guess what else? i got the false sybil down =) and i've started working on TCTCSA a few days ago, almost got it =P anyways thanks for the reply.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results