Just Wondering?

Aug 31, 2007
Greenville, SC
We all have times when somehow magic really happens...you know what I'm talking about? When you ask someone to think of a card and BAM, the you say is actually the same one they were thinking of! So what has happened to you all before regarding this?

I myself have actually had someone think of a number between 1-1000 before(no force whatsoever) and I somehow got it right??? I have no idea how it happened it just did.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Chance.
Its like when you loose a sock in the dryer.
No clue where it goes.
Things just happen and seem magical.
Look at the story i posted about me.
I'm A great Example of chance.
=P

~Jordan

yeah, it's those weird things that happen every now and then, things you cannot explain, maybe it is really magic? nah... but we all like to think that sometimes :)

Yeah, I've had a few moments, the most memorable was when my friend's pencil rolled of his table during a french exam, it fell on the floor but we never found it, caused a commotion, but gave a good laugh...

Sep 1, 2007
Its not all luck, Everything you say can be a force. With my family, I have said a word, one that I don't use a lot, the next day I see them use the same word. I have asked my friend how many fingers I was holding up behind my back, he said 5, I said no, it was 3. One week later I do the same thing and he says 3 and he has no idea why.

When you are talking to someone what you say can remind them of something else they would like to talk about and then they will change the subject to that. Same thing with numbers. What you say, and what you see, will have some effect on what number your friend picks. I know my friend said "I'm thinking of a card what is it" I thought of the 3 of clubs when he said that, don't know why it just popped into my head. So I said 3 of clubs and I was right. I hope that sort of made sense. I cant really get at what I'm try to say, but you see what I mean.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
S3al, I see your point as well I am with avancer on this one.

I was serious about the sock in the dryer. Or how about the shoes on the side of a freeway?

WHy is there always only one shoe on the side of the freeway?
Where is the other one?
how does the owner feel about that?
And what happened to W:H's Violet shoelace?

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
S3al, I see your point as well I am with avancer on this one.

I was serious about the sock in the dryer. Or how about the shoes on the side of a freeway?

WHy is there always only one shoe on the side of the freeway?
Where is the other one?
how does the owner feel about that?
And what happened to W:H's Violet shoelace?

~Jordan

Yes there is chance. But everything we say and do and even where we are when we do it, have an effect on what happens or what is thought of next. Hey that sounded really cool, I think ill add that to my sig later :D

But if we think about it, what is chance? Is there a way to manipulate the equation that makes up chance? Sorry, I'm just being very philosophical (did I use that word right) right now. Im in one of those what if? moods.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Yes there is chance. But everything we say and do and even where we are when we do it, have an effect on what happens or what is thought of next. Hey that sounded really cool, I think ill add that to my sig later :D

But if we think about it, what is chance? Is there a way to manipulate the equation that makes up chance? Sorry, I'm just being very philosophical (did I use that word right) right now. Im in one of those what if? moods.

I have noticed =P

The chances of Beating the equation of chance are astronomical.
But then again..
We are magicians.
We can do whatever we want if we use our imagination, a touch of creativity and spoonfull of Brains. *For some extra kick add 9 red bulls*

~Jordan

Yea i know, i take those moments for all there worth.

Before an ambitious card routine i usually ask them to think of a card, and then when they pick a card and they realize its not the one they were thinking of i usually look at them, laugh and say "Man i should actually give that one a shot one day"
However about twice, it actually happened lol. And i think i was more amazed then they were lol.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results