Justin Miller's Autograph review

Excuse my English, I'm not very good at writing. But I have to write this review.

Justin, you did it again. Thank you for sharing with us this beautiful effect. Personally I loved it. In fact, I was performed this trick this morning; I got everyone in the group with their jaw droped, after that they can't stop talking about it for like 30 min. The guy who I perform this effect to, he keep holding the card and looked comfused how the 2 card fused together. When I saw the preview, I did not think this effect is that strong but after I performed it now I know how strong it is. Once again Justin, thank you for releasing this DVD.

DVD Quality:
The DVD quality is great, everything is crystal clear and packed with performances to let you get a feel how this trick supposed to look like.
5/5

Teaching:
The teaching is very detailed. Justin goes in dept to the history how this trick is created. Justin also go over the advance handling of the effect and the beginner handling. Justin teaches the slightly different version that you see on the preview, it's more visual and hard hitting in the explanation part of the DVD. "The trick is evolving, but it's the same effect." quoted from Justin.
5/5

Setup:
Setup is quick, it should not takes you anylonger than 1 min. After the trick, within seconds, you all set to perform the effect again (the reset is instant).
4.9/5

Gimmick:
Gimmick is included with the DVD, it's enough for you to perform for a long time and practice. The gimmick is also availiable in every magic store. STOP BY AND PICK SOME UP AND GET READY TO DO AUTOGRAPH.
5/5

routining:
Justin goes over how to routine Autograph in your act so the tricks that you have in your routine don't interfear each other.
5/5

Angle:
There are no bad angle of this trick. Can be done surrounded, but you will have to be lower than the lowest spectator to the ground.

Final Thought:
I loved this effect so much that I will have to put it in my act. Autograph is cleverly put together by JM. There are so much psychology behind it, it's increable. I practiced this trick so much, I can almost do it while I'm sleeping. This trick is perfect for almost all environtment from close-up to walk around (you can do it under water if you have waterproff cards, lol).

I will give this DVD a 4.99/5
(must have if you wanna create Miracle)

Jan 4, 2009
West Allis,WI
Thanks

Hey thanks for the review, and I have no problem with your english,magic is a universal language so i give you 5/5. As for your review it was thorough and complete, you went thru DVD quality, the sections of the DVD including justin discussing the history behind this wonderful effect and how u also incorporated audience tested reactions...that is a plus in my book..my review of the review 5/5...keep up the good work!

Nov 18, 2008
CA
Thanks for the review. I think many people underestimate how strong this effect is. My copy is on the way. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results