Kaos

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Did you buy Liquid??

That's so surreal, I was the editor of that DVD, I never thought it would sell or anyone would like the concept of it. I did it for free, maybe I should have charged...

~Beans

Liquid, I would have to say is an ok effect for a CTW.

The gimmick was something that I was also working on for a CTW, but I still have to say that it is a great effect.

The only thing I don't like is the napkin and the throwing and the holding, but it has gotten me some good reactions even though I think it is an ok effect in my opinion.

Great effect...I also like the X-Version where the card penetrates the drawn X on the window.

Sep 1, 2007
I didn't like the method much, but I figured it was a good friend of mine so I edited it for him, I didn't actually think it would be sold everywhere, I just did a google search for it and found it in a bunch of shops.

I should have charged royalties...

It was a decent concept though

But I like Kaos better
(No offense to Taylor)

~Beans

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
I didn't like the method much, but I figured it was a good friend of mine so I edited it for him, I didn't actually think it would be sold everywhere, I just did a google search for it and found it in a bunch of shops.

I should have charged royalties...

It was a decent concept though

But I like Kaos better
(No offense to Taylor)

~Beans

Yeah, I have to agree with you their.

KAOS is some what a better CTW not method-wise, but effect wise. A card selected, signed, lost, scattered on glass and then you with them with something amazing....you pull the card out through the window onto your side.

Apr 7, 2009
Kaos is definetly the best CTW i own, i also bought David forrest's CTW where you visually see the card penetrate the window, however it had long setup and preperation.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results