Kardwell

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
yep i orderd 12.

im gonna replace my bikes with wynns.you cant rely on the quality of bikes nowadays.

What are you talking about? Bicycle cards are great, how are they not reliable? Most the of the decks out there have almost the same finish if not slightly tweeked.

I have been using bicycle cards for quite some time now and they never really let me down.

Sep 1, 2007
ok,let me explain.
its jus i hav been using bikes for ages too.most decks are fine but sometimes the borders are slightly misprinted not to mention slight other defects.maybe i jus got a bad stock,ive recieved many bad decks from bicycle in recent times.

bottom line is they are good cards ,but are standard,jus my opinon.

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Kardwell is great but there is a minimum order amount of $19. The shipping time was great and the package was in great condition. I got 4 decks of Wynns and 2 decks of Vintage back Bikes (which i highly recommend). Over all I was very pleased with the service.

I tried Gamblers General Store and could not set up a profile to place an order. I also tried to order by phone and could not get through. I did not have a good experience with them.

Hope this helped,
Cheers!

Sep 8, 2007
hmm at gamblers i ordered 18 decks of wynn and was able to take advantage of their free shipping only to have it smack me in the face when UPS demanded me to pay 40 dollars for shipping and handling. i kinda usually thought that they meant that they would handle the shipping and such when it got here like penguin magic does my mistake then i guess? :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results