Keith Barry Does Brain Magic

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Erm, I believe... It's by International Magic. But you should be able to find it pretty easily on the interwebs. If I stumble across a link, I'll edit this post with it, I'm a bit busy though so google might be a quicker route. :)

- Sean

Aug 31, 2007
Nope, Its not Mathew Mello's Version. Anyone know Wich version of rusian Rullet is?

You're right. That was not my version. I have always liked his presentation of the Russian Roulette, but have only ever performed it with my method. You could easily adapt his presentation to my method, but if you are looking for his EXACT russian roulette then I'm not sure if it is available.

Matthew Mello

Sep 6, 2007
I suppose this may be a dumb question, but why is Matthew Mello's version 30 dollars on Penguin, but the "Spike Trick" is like 150 or something like that?
is there a huge difference in the performance of effectiveness of the different versions?

Aug 31, 2007
I would suppose it's because that version uses gimmicks where mine is impromptu. All you need is the nail and some cups with my version. But, I agree that 150 is outrageous.

Matthew Mello

Jul 26, 2008
NJ
I believe the arm raising section is a routine by Derren Brown called "Lift" and can be found on his lecture dvd if I'm not mistaken.

- Sean

I bought it, but then I realized that it doesn't actually TEACH that one or any of the good ones on the video. Damn!

Aug 31, 2007
I believe it's only taught in the FIRST edition of his book "Pure Effect". But, his Lecture DVD is still worth it without that effect. But, you get to see a live performance of it which is cool. You should also check out his DVD's "The Devil's Picture book". Can only be purchased on his site but it is full of great card material.

Matthew Mello

Aug 31, 2007
The only way that you could learn that effect is if you tracked down a first edition copy of Pure Effect. Only the first edition has it and it's probably going to be extremely difficult to find. I'd say check ebay. That would be your best bet.

Matthew Mello

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results