Kickstarter Cardistry Jumpers

Dec 19, 2009
Hey guys, so I'm creating a kickstarter project for a design I've thought up of a Cardistry Jumper. It includes two quotes everyones familiar with, and a back quote that I really enjoyed, that" Te_Ren_Ce" thought of. I've been thinking about making a cardistry jumper for a while because there aren't really any out there that actually have relatable subjects on so I thought it'd be nice to create such a thing. I've been in design for a while also so I've made sure everything is clean and well designed and not just bogged up in a day or two. It's something I've been messing with for a few weeks. I wont give away too much it's for you to see and findout when I later post a link to the project, however it features a unique symmetrical illustration on the front, with a custom anaconda back design on the back featuring the quote mentioned above. I hope you guys find something like this cool and fun like myself, and I've had a look at the mockups and they look fantastic. Everythings already sorted with who I'm shipping with, and printing with etc so delivery would be around august time, after the project finishes in July. I'll keep everyone posted regularly, so yeah everyones thoughts are welcome obviously but thank-you for taking your time to read this.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results