Kidbiz

Aug 13, 2009
So I recently attended Kidbiz by David Ginn. And it was such a wonderful experience I decided to give it a review to try and encourage people to consider going to it. Now considering it is technically not a product, I didn't put this in the review forum, however if it belongs there, mods please move it!

Anyways here was my experience-

Kidbiz with David Ginn changed the way I looked at the way I perform for children. For those of you out there that perform for children or do actual children's shows then this is a phenomenal workshop. It is about 3 or 4 hours long and there he does take a break. David takes you through different possible effects in an order that they would go through and then explains the effect. Throughout the lecture he explains how he believes a children's routine should be set up.

A lot of what he goes over in depth is summarized in his book that he gives you for free when you pay the registration fee (yes there is a registration fee) along with a lot of other free tidbits to go with the workshop. He talks about his personal experiences with how kids react to different effects.

Along with all this he offers all of the material he shows in his lecture, and then some, for sale and at pretty low price.

If theres more you want to know that I didn't talk about feel free to ask and I'll answer. I really just wanted to provide the opportunity for all those who hadn't heard about this to hear about it and possibly go to a show near you. Definitely worth it

Link -
http:/www.ginnmagic.com/DGAppear.htm

Aug 13, 2009
Not a problem. If your ring is holding it, I assume your going? If you are I'd love to hear your thoughts after going to it. It was amazing, and especially a great experience for being my first exposure to any workshops or lectures.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results