Kings and Aces

Jul 11, 2012
Tell me what you think about this trick, should i make a tutorial? :/
[video=youtube;AEJEWiw-Gco]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEJEWiw-Gco[/video]

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I have no idea. The video effects you put in completely distract from the magical moments. In fact, they cover them, which leads me to believe you goofed or something and put the effects in to cover it rather than just hone the trick and re-film it. That may not be what actually happened, but that's what it makes me think. Also, your patter is just sportscasting, so that holds no interest for me.

Also, why are people so concerned with teaching tricks instead of keeping the secrets? There was a time in magic when the secret was respected and people that gave the trick away immediately were looked down upon. It was seen as amateur or juvenile. Like the little kid who learns how a finger chopper works, then does the trick for people and explains it right afterward. These days it seems like that's how magicians just operate. "I invented this trick, want to learn how to do it?"

I say don't teach your tricks by default. Hold on to them, make them unique and interesting. Turn everything into a character piece.

Jul 11, 2012
LOL oh... sry i just wanted to make it you know look cool while the change but it's completely no cutting or effects

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results