Kostya Kimlat Lecture - Long Island, NY

Nov 10, 2007
Kostya Kimlat is one of the greatest close-up magicians I have ever seen. He has the fastest cull in the world, and is thinking and creative for tricks is freaking ridiculous. One of the tricks you should see him do is he will borrow an M & M bag from or use his own [ not gimmicked ] he opens it up and behind his back proceeds to take out a an m and m and guesses eveyone he takes out, BEHIND HIS BACK! Then he shows you the pack to be all different you look inside and you know name any color m and m, with just a snap YOU take the m and m bag and all the m and m's changed to that color.
Kostya Kimlat is hopefully going to become my mentor and if you have the chance to see him I don't suggest passing up that chance.
If you do see him tell him Donald from Florida says hi " The Card Guy ."

D

Deleted member 2755

If I had a shot at going to a Kostya lecture, I'd jump on it. That guy is crazy.

-Doug

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Kostya is one of my favorite performers to watch - as well as being an amazing creator. He thinks things through, and he performs with a purpose. If you're in the area, I would definitely check this out. Highly, highly recommended.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results