Las Vegas Club Special Cards - Why So Special?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 2, 2007
Does anyone know why the las vegas club special cards are so...well..... special?? I saw Katie Egleston and Adrei Jikh using them and aperently they are hard to get your hands on. Does anyone know why?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 2, 2007
They aren't...
It's people like you that make them sound like they are.

Why so serious...?

-Eugene

A simple "There not that rare" would have done just fine. And sorry..... I saw Andrei was including them in his ebay auction and thought that they might have rareity behind them.

Sep 1, 2007
I plan on executing the biggest heist in American Playing Card history by stealing every single deck from the bat cave, so expect to see millions of these decks on ebay. My get rich quick scam is too smart to fail!

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
A simple "There not that rare" would have done just fine. And sorry..... I saw Adrei was including them in his ebay auction and thought that they might have rareity behind them.

im just saying... you're just hyping cards up by starting up these conversations.

-Eugene

Whos Adrei?

Well...i wasnt hyping them up, I was just asking a question.....

Yes but by bringing up such a topic it addresses (the topic) and gets people to find out about them. You ask a question people may not know the answer to and will either wonder or find out more.

Such would go for addressing...say the Wire, whenever someone asks or mentions it it brings it to mind (in fact I just mentioned it...what are you thinking about now?).

~PaCo

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
Yes but by bringing up such a topic it addresses (the topic) and gets people to find out about them. You ask a question people may not know the answer to and will either wonder or find out more.

Such would go for addressing...say the Wire, whenever someone asks or mentions it it brings it to mind (in fact I just mentioned it...what are you thinking about now?).

~PaCo

Thank you tsarothpaco,

You pretty much summed up what my lazy butt couldn't.
This thread is going nowhere.
So...
They're printed on Aristocrat stock if you're wondering.

-Eugene

trebmalrolyat

Banned
Sep 2, 2007
any deck you see an artist here using , ou just assume its "rare" .. white cents, brown wynns, jerrys, none are rare.

Sep 2, 2007
Thank you tsarothpaco,

You pretty much summed up what my lazy butt couldn't.
This thread is going nowhere.
So...
They're printed on Aristocrat stock if you're wondering.

-Eugene

Oh...ok. I aplogize to you if I didn't adress my question in a better way. No hard feelings?

Sep 5, 2007
Oh...ok. I aplogize to you if I didn't adress my question in a better way. No hard feelings?

You dont have to apologize man.
You were asking about something you werent sure about. There is nothing wrong with that.

Anyhow, now you know. :) So you can help the next person out that asks the same question!

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Sigh. I don't see the problem about asking the question, or the problem with a simple "no they're not" answer. I didn't know either, I entered the thread to find the answer, and found a page of "Stop hyping these decks" accusations - what the hell? Not everyone has your knowledge Eugene, and believe it or not, some people genuinely would like real answers without being treated coldly. This is the main reason I was hesitant to get into magic - a bunch of guys with knowledge and too much effing arrogance. The only thing you couldn't be bothered to do was ditch the attitude.

I think that people need to mellow out, he asked a question, he didn't commit a crime.

The hype system works like a thing I heard of a while back I like to call "The Game".

It goes like this. There are three rules.

1. You are ALWAYS playing the game.

2. Every time you think about, refer to, or in any way communicate the idea of the game, you LOSE.

3. Every time you lose, you must say out loud the words "I lose". Anyone else around you will then think about the game because of your loss and, in turn, lose.

The chain then continues on.

Teach everyone in the world of this game.

its the same Idea as the hype system though. The cards are mentioned, then people search for the cards, informing more people of their rarity and causing them to do the same.
That said, theres nothing wrong with this thread, and personally I would bump it in search of your answer.

Nov 30, 2007
Dang it, now I lost the game. I probably just had like a week going.

P.S. Las Vegas Club Playing Cards do look and feel awesome.

Feb 23, 2008
You would bring up the game, now wouldn't you? Crap. I lose.

Well anyway, what was with that guy saying that White Cents, Brown Wynns, Jerry's aren't rare? I mean, they may be the most over-hyped, which makes them easier to find in an auction, but I'd call them pretty rare. You can't just order them (With the exception of theory 11 white cent release windows).

Sigh. I don't see the problem about asking the question, or the problem with a simple "no they're not" answer. I didn't know either, I entered the thread to find the answer, and found a page of "Stop hyping these decks" accusations - what the hell? Not everyone has your knowledge Eugene, and believe it or not, some people genuinely would like real answers without being treated coldly. This is the main reason I was hesitant to get into magic - a bunch of guys with knowledge and too much effing arrogance. The only thing you couldn't be bothered to do was ditch the attitude.

Stop hyping accusation? I won't call you out for grammar and will assume you meant 'a page of you're hyping these deck accusations'. Though this may have happened I for one only expanded on Eugene's point he didn't care to type, don't blame a whole of people when some are not involved in your accusation of accusation...ing.

To finish off I had no 'beef' against this thread and regardless of all this I just lost the game.

~PaCo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results