Lee Asher's Redesign Website

LeeAsher

theory11 artist
Aug 31, 2007
Eugene, Oregon
www.leeasher.com
Righteous! Glad you guys enjoy. I am still working out some kinks on my backend, but everything is running smoothly and should work properly.

I have not officially announced that it's up so you all have a sneak peek. Maybe I'll tell my peeps later today or tomorrow morning?

Anyway, glad you guys like....

Asher

ps. for those just tuning in and not following what we're talking about. Visit here http://www.leeasher.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah! VERY nice redesign Lee. Easy to navigate and it looks really smooth and cool, too. I love the 'Asher's Playground' section.

A pat on the back to whoever did the site design!

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
I see the site was created by DnD. Not bad not bad. I kind of liked your old site though, as it was very user friendly and harkened back to the older days of the internet. Oh wait, that's because it's from the older days of the internet.

//David.Misner::

Sep 2, 2007
A very dynamic redesign, and easy on the eyes. Easy navigation is always a plus.

I'm going to go take a closer look at it -- there might even be an upcoming review. :D

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
California
love the now website but FYI when you click on the store it shows the prroducts and one of them is David Stone V.1 But the price says $29.99 And when you click on it it changes to $34.99

Just letting you know:)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results