Let's get to know each other...

May 9, 2008
Hey All,

Lately I've been scouring the forums, looking for something interesting to read. Unfortunately, I haven't been finding much lately to read or watch...it seems like the boards haven't been all that active lately.

I would like our cardistry community to be a little closer knit. Instead of just talking about cardistry all the time, we should post up some videos. I've never posted a video before, but I think it would be a great way for us to get to know each other. We'll be able to see each others cardistry styles and see who we have been influenced/inspired by. Also we'll get to know where we are in terms of skill level. So to those of you who have never posted a video before and to those who have, get your cameras ready, and just come up with something. I'll try posting up a video by tomorrow.

What do you guys think?

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 12, 2009
Lets get to know each other

Hello to everyone
Im opening this thread so as we could have a wonderful chance to get to know each other better & this way to become even more closer as members of the united family called Friends and Family Forum.

The way of getting to know each other is as simple as you can imagine - asking questions: one member asks a question another answers it & asks a different question & so on. It works in a chain scheme & the questions can be related to any theme interests, life, society, family, general, etc..

So lets get to know each other better

So the question that starts this thread is

Do you consider yourself a happy person?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results