Lights, Camera, Edit

Jan 9, 2008
Sacramento
All i want is to see some chris Angel card tricks...

but as to on-topic, camera editing is the way to go if you dont want a live audience and live shows! if he wants to spend that kind of money on his show rather than impress real people like blaine, then thats his choice.

i dont think you will find a magician who approves of this, as we practice hard to do our effects, and it seems to us he is "cheating."

kevin

Criss Angel's goal in life has always been to be the best at what he does, and to never be beaten. In my opinion, nobody will ever beat David Copperfield, but to laypeople, and even to some select magicians, Criss has met his life goal. He wants to set the bar too high so nobody else can beat him. Greedy, yes, but damn smart.

Anthony Bass

That is true and I respect him for that.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Because nothing he has done has earned any respect for me... doesn't need any explaining, I feel. Bu tlet's not turn this into a "Crissy Debate" thread. You can get the last word, it's all right... I just don't want to turn this into a big argument thread... it'd be a waste of everybody's time.

Because nothing he has done has earned any respect for me... doesn't need any explaining, I feel. Bu tlet's not turn this into a "Crissy Debate" thread. You can get the last word, it's all right... I just don't want to turn this into a big argument thread... it'd be a waste of everybody's time.

I'm not trying to turn this into a debate. I just like people to elaborate on their feelings. It's like when someone asks "Do you like cookies?" and you respond "No." and walk away. You leave them itching to ask why. For me at least. We all respect each others opinions. We just try to change them :D

I dunno. Pet peeve. :D

Anthony Bass

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results