Live Without a Net-Richard Osterlind

Mar 6, 2008
A Land Down Under
Most of the material is in classic books, the metal bending and his centre tear are the only things on his other DVD's. A few of the other effects are variations on his other work however most the the material is as old as the hills.

It is great seeing him perform live and it is great seeing him breathe life into classics you have only read about. It is a gem watching him perform, however I would suggest the Mind Mysteries Vol 1: The Act if you are looking for an understanding of Osterlind's approaches.

I have many times voiced my opinions about how to start in mentalism, if you are looking for a good act you can pick up and perform this is one way to do it. However if you are wanting to perform mentalism I would defiantly pick this up at some point however not as a first purchase.

Oct 14, 2007
Burbank, CA
Most of the material is in classic books, the metal bending and his centre tear are the only things on his other DVD's. A few of the other effects are variations on his other work however most the the material is as old as the hills.

It is great seeing him perform live and it is great seeing him breathe life into classics you have only read about. It is a gem watching him perform, however I would suggest the Mind Mysteries Vol 1: The Act if you are looking for an understanding of Osterlind's approaches.

I have many times voiced my opinions about how to start in mentalism, if you are looking for a good act you can pick up and perform this is one way to do it. However if you are wanting to perform mentalism I would defiantly pick this up at some point however not as a first purchase.

Thank you for your help. I probably will get this though it wouldn't be my first step toward Mentalism. I have the 13 Steps to Mentalism, as well as one of Osterlind's Mind Mysteries volumes and Rich Ferguson's two dvds. I'm definitely not a mentalism expert. I think I would like this mostly to see him perform for real audiences as well as for new material. Thanks again.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results