Locations

Aug 5, 2008
Many of us dont have friends who like cards like we do, but maybe someone lives really close to you and you dont know.
So i'm making this thread so people can see who lives near who, that way they can get together sometime and play around with their cards, etc.

Try to name the best known city closest to your house.

My Location: San Diego, CA.

IMPORTANT. Mods if you think this thread is just lame and unnecessary please delete it.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
OSLO!

I know friidolina is close by. Anyone else available:p?

GW

Oslo is in Norway, northern Europe, for those who don't know (you'd be surprized at the amount of people who don't know!).

Aug 5, 2008
OSLO!

I know friidolina is close by. Anyone else available:p?

GW

Oslo is in Norway, northern Europe, for those who don't know (you'd be surprized at the amount of people who don't know!).

I know theres a bunch of cardists/magicians in Norway. You'll find someone for sure.

yeah, Allan Hagen, Chris Hestnes to name a few - but most of them aren't in Oslo :(

ah well.

GW

Yea, well, why don't you just take a trip up to Norway? For..ehhh..christmas shoppping.. whatever. just make up something! I'm bored! Save me!

Eh. Not really, I'm actually kind of busy. But I am in desperate lack of session mates, now that Chris is busy all the time.
We'll see what we make of it when I move to Lillehammer for film school studies. I'll be a lot closer to Oslo then!

Allan.

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yea, well, why don't you just take a trip up to Norway? For..ehhh..christmas shoppping.. whatever. just make up something! I'm bored! Save me!

Eh. Not really, I'm actually kind of busy. But I am in desperate lack of session mates, now that Chris is busy all the time.
We'll see what we make of it when I move to Lillehammer for film school studies. I'll be a lot closer to Oslo then!

Allan.

:D

yay!

Gustav

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results