Lockdown by Rob Greenlee

Aug 1, 2009
Effect: Got gum?In an instant a SIGNED dime passes into a SEALED pack of gum.The effect is quick, visual, and you will be able to perform shortly after your DVD arrives. A special gimmick is INCLUDED, fits on your key-chain.

• Easy to perform, very visual
• Sets up in three seconds
• Ends clean

Note: Due to the nature of the gimmick included, this effect should only be purchased by those over the age of 18.

Price: $24.95

Teaching: Rob goes over everything you could possibly need to know about the effect. Everything is taught in detail and is very well done. He goes over what kind of gum you can do it with, which is any brand of gum that has the flap you can open up that you see in the demo. Not just 5 gum but any gum that opens like that. Keep in mind the gum is sealed in cellophane and the spectator themselves can grab the gum after you make it vanish extremely cleanly (and the way it looks in the demo is exactly how it looks in real life.) After it's vanished the spectator can grab the gum and open up the cellophane and reach inside and it's their own borrowed signed dime. You can literally grab a pack of gum off a shelf turn around for 2 seconds than turn back around borrow a dime or penny have them sign it and you have a miracle.

Difficulty: Very easy to do. Not hard at all. I picked this up within 5 minutes and can make it look as good, as good ol Mr.Rob does. You guys won't have a problem with this. And yes its super practical.

Gimmick: The gimmick is very well made and will last you forever and is a good thing to have with you anyways. The gimmick can go right onto your key-chain so your always ready to do this effect.

Thoughts: Overall this is a great effect and looks like pure magic and uses organic items which I am a big fan of. Its easy to do and not hard and practical for anyone who works in real life. The only thing I can say is that once you open the cellophane obviously you cant do it with the cellophane again but you can do it without the cellophane but I feel like the cellophane adds more to it, but you can do it without it.

Extras: Rob adds a lot of extras to this DVD that are so cool. Some might even like the other penetrations better than the original. Such as signed coin inside cellophane that is examinable. Really cool stuff and overall I am a big fan of this effect.

Overall, well done Rob and Ellusionist this is a good buy if this is your style and its fun and organic and practical. So when your friends ask to see a trick borrow a dime use your or a borrowed pack of gum and do this. I have seen Rob set this up right in front of people before so its not hard. This is a good buy and a solid 9/10 from me. Great stuff!

Aug 1, 2009
It's really not too knacky and if you could use your imagination than I'm sure you could figure other objects out. But, on the DVD there is nothing used but a pack of gum.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results