Logically best cards?

Jan 15, 2008
in the royal court
i wanted to know what y'all think:
which are the best cards that can be aquired for a regular ligical price
example;
-bee
-bicycle (which type (poker peek, rider back etc))
-hoyle
-aviator
-etc/..

i wanted to know to aid myself... so that jerrys nugget is out of the list and wynns (because kinda hard to aquire uncancelled)

by the way zachmonkey is selling cheap wynns sealed

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
My personal pick is Theory11's own Bicycle Guardians. I bought 15 different decks, ranging from standard Bees and Bicycles up to Wynns, and I found Guardians to last longer and perform better than any other deck I tried. (Wynns are still going strong on their second day, but I just don't like the feel of them as much as the Guardians.)

When I did the math on how much extra it costs me to order Guardians here, as opposed to buying plain old Bicycles in my local Walgreen's, it came out to 24 cents a deck even after accounting for shipping.

Sep 1, 2007
For practise purposes, the most logical choice would be Bicycle Seconds - slightly misprinted regular bicycle cards. The reason why is that they handle exactly like a regular deck of bikes, but they're ridiculously cheap.

For performance purposes, the only real factor to consider is the wide range of gaffs available on bicycle stock. If you want to use gaffs, then bikes are the path of least resistance. If you couldn't care less about gaffs, then there is no question of logic - its down to personal preference.

Jan 11, 2008
New york
My personal pick is Theory11's own Bicycle Guardians. I bought 15 different decks, ranging from standard Bees and Bicycles up to Wynns, and I found Guardians to last longer and perform better than any other deck I tried. (Wynns are still going strong on their second day, but I just don't like the feel of them as much as the Guardians.)

When I did the math on how much extra it costs me to order Guardians here, as opposed to buying plain old Bicycles in my local Walgreen's, it came out to 24 cents a deck even after accounting for shipping.

I was just going to say ask CDarklock. hey CDarklock you never got back to us on the "Vintage 808" deck. the old looking deck from illusionist.

Nov 30, 2007
In my opinion, one of the best decks for a good price is Bicycle Masters. They are extremely nice cards and last for a long time. It is also nice because almost everyone recognizes and bicycle deck and it is familiar. If I would recommend a deck for a good price and good cards I would recommend the Bicycle Masters.

Jan 27, 2008
For practise purposes, the most logical choice would be Bicycle Seconds - slightly misprinted regular bicycle cards. The reason why is that they handle exactly like a regular deck of bikes, but they're ridiculously cheap.

Mmm. At first I did not know what you were talking about and then I "Google-ed" it up and found this interesting thread on a different forum:

http://geniimagazine.com/forum/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001215

As for the threader's question:

Costo and Sam's sells BRICKS (12-packs) of Bicycles for $12 - $15 depending on where you live.

If you or a friend(, relative, family member, ...etc,) has membership to either of those wholesale clubs, I'd HIGHLY RECOMMEND you go to those stores and buy 3 or 4 bricks as those are the highest quality playing cards for such a cheap price AND you will be set for life.

..:Z:..

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results