Look at Wayne Houchin's website...

Nov 23, 2007
NC
Funny how Wayne gives no information and everyone spins the hype out of control worse than a tornado going through a Kansas trailer park.

Youre probably right. The problem with that is its built up so much no matter what it is its going to be a let down. Especailly if its not that big of a thing, which he didnt say either way.

I could not agree with you more, although a new effect would be cool, i dont think thats what it is.... no matter what it is though I still REALLY want to know.... Just out of curiosity.... but thats just me:D

Sep 1, 2007
Are you people insane?

Nobody has said ANYTHING about this page, not wayne, nobody on T11 team. Why the hell are you spending your whole day refreshing a page when nobody has said anything about it?

Are you people insane?

Nobody has said ANYTHING about this page, not wayne, nobody on T11 team. Why the hell are you spending your whole day refreshing a page when nobody has said anything about it?

I agree this is pretty ridiculous, nobody knows what is happening today. For all we know today Wayne may be going on vacation or is back from vacation. However it may still be something cool.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results