Looking Back... (Plus Cool Video)

I thought i might take a trip back in time to the era where I had just started to get into magicand had been searching the internet for trick after trick. All of them so cool, but too hard for me to learn. Do you remember these days??? I sure do. And I recently found one video in particular that helped suck me completely into the magic community.

I was searching the internet in search of any cool magic tricks, not necassarily tutorials, just cool effects. I came across really good ones from Copperfeild, Malone, and even Vernon. Yeah. They were all pretty good but I had not seen anything that really reached out and grabbed me. But then I searched: "Amazing Card Trick". And there, my total interest in magic, my dream to go pro, my asspirations to amaze, had begun. The most beautifyl trick i had ever seen. We know it as...The Jumping Gemini.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R5pyiEjfD6o

That video, that man, combined together in a way I had never seen before. I beautiful routine, full of twists, mixed with one of the most perfect showmans that I had ever seen. I could only aspire to ever be this good. But, I knew I had to try. And thus my love for this art was "Officially" born.

Now, only five years later I am performing that very same effect, with just as magnificent handling and showmanship. Not only that, but I now perform harder tricks, and have learned the harder aspects of this art such as misdirection, audiance management, and audiance involvment. Basically, my dream is finally starting to come true, basically because of this video.

So, if the person who is performing in that video is reading this. I would like to thank you. I would like to thank you, for pulling me into a hobby, an obsession, and hopefully someday, a full time career. So thank you sir, and I hope that you are still performing, you are an expert...

Dylan P.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results