Looking For An IMPROMPTU Walk Around Card Routine...

Sep 1, 2007
Sydney, Australia
I'm looking for an IMPROMPTU walk around (all in the hands) non-gaffed/duped routine for card magic. Any ideas? Best if it is within 10-15 minutes with different concepts and effects. Thanks in advance... :D

Aug 31, 2007
Here's an idea for you: You can try doing a multiple card location plot with different revelations for each one.

Like 3 cards are chosen and lost, first one is found in your pocket, second one is found with a flourish (insert an ACR with the second card here to make the routine longer) and lastly, perform Card to Mouth with the third card (card folded in mouth).

Or something along that line. These kind of walk-around routines should remain pretty much in the hands and play well for bigger audiences as more people are involved.

- harapan. magic!

Sep 1, 2007
John Guastaferro has some nice walkaround card effects on his BrainStorm DVD set.

Also consider an in-the-hands triumph, ACR (of course), multiple location...

You can use the spectator's hand as a platform for many effects, so you can actually do quite a lot. I neat concept is to do a trick which requires a small number of cards, handing the deck off to a spectator, and then use the same spectator's hand as a platform. Because their other hand is full they can't really interfere with the cards on their hand.

Challenge yourself to come up with in-the-hands effects and see where it leads you!

Sep 29, 2007
Sonora CA
Oh god you NEED the Amitious card routine. Look for "Daryl's Ambitious Card Routine DVD" or " Michael Ammar's Easy To Master Card Miracles Volume 2" Honestly if I had to choose one card trick to do, it would be this. I have gotten more milage with this routine than any other card trick. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results