Looking For New Routine

Nov 26, 2019
Hi, I have been searching for good tricks to modify my magic routine. I can't find any tricks that really would be an amazing trick for my routine. Could anyone help make a routine for a group of 1-4 people. I know good card tricks but I am not good with mentalism yet. Some current tricks I know well are Card to Mouth, Lie Detector Card Trick, Good Si Stebbins Stack card tricks, and other good card tricks but i'm never sure which to start first with. I am willing to learn new tricks if it will fit my new routine well. Anyone know any good ones to add or what order I should do in my routine? My strongest trick is card to mouth but I can perform the other tricks well too.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hi, I have been searching for good tricks to modify my magic routine. I can't find any tricks that really would be an amazing trick for my routine. Could anyone help make a routine for a group of 1-4 people. I know good card tricks but I am not good with mentalism yet. Some current tricks I know well are Card to Mouth, Lie Detector Card Trick, Good Si Stebbins Stack card tricks, and other good card tricks but i'm never sure which to start first with. I am willing to learn new tricks if it will fit my new routine well. Anyone know any good ones to add or what order I should do in my routine? My strongest trick is card to mouth but I can perform the other tricks well too.

Check out this video, it's free.

https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/7876

There's a booktest that uses a phone, it's good but my recommendation is to just pay attention to what he does with the phone and get rid of the book. Also, the soda trick at the end is one of my all-time favorites.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results