Looking for the name of a cut

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
I was doing the one hand cut revolution(i believe that is what it is called) the other day, where you spin the top packet 180 degree.

anywayz i accidently rotated the bottom packet instead, and found that to be working as well, is there a seperated name for it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Canada
I think your did ''Erdnase Go Round''by dan and dave on the Trilogy and the System.Check out Erdnase go round preformance mabye on youtube or something and see if yours is the same?

Take care:)

Vinnie C.

cardistry moderator / t11
Aug 31, 2007
Los Angeles, CA
Hmm, that depends.

Did the bottom packet go into the air and spin? If so, it's Erdnase Go Around. Did the bottom packet twirl 180 degrees to the top, but not go into the air? If so, then it's probably more like Revolution Erdnase. I wouldn't recommend looking for these on YouTube, plenty of crap over there. But I would be happy to show you both over webcam if you have MSN/Skype, or even on MeBeam.

-Vince

Sep 1, 2007
i seriously doubt this dude did rev. erdnase on accident... its tough...

to the OP: can you post a vid or something of your move? it may be that you invented like, an inverted rev. cut or something, that'd be cool :)

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
i happen to own both trilogy and system myself, although i must admit i have not looked through all of the cut as it seems pointless to me to practise all of them at once, but i will take a look see if i can find them under the name erdnase .....

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
now i took a look at the system at the revoultion erdnase.

the end result is the same how ever i do not use my thumb+pinky to lift up the top package like that, i simply do the same like revolution except when you are suppose to use ring finger to spin upper package i touch the bottom package and spin that out instead.

i think the description is quite clear now without me having to cam all this.

so it is a bit different and way easier to do than rev erdnase and yeah as the above poster said rev erdnase was quite hard.

Sep 1, 2007
im trying to figure it out from your description and I think I still don't get it... there are a couple different ways you could do this... I'm wondering if you're talking about a "scissor cut" type deal? anyways I give up even though it's quite clear, have fun with it dude.

Sep 1, 2007
hey sharog sent me some pics, yeah it actually is quite a bit like rev erdnase just with an easier starting grip. you got some flexible fingers dude, that's tough.

but i think this move does have some value as a one-handed faro weave from dealer's grip... which is a VERY important ability ... I'm not liking the "gliding" separation that de'vo teaches for the one-handed shuffle on XB, because you can't do it, say, upside down.

Jerry has a different method of weaving the deck but it uses a strange grip. if sharog's style move works for this it'll be great. also I don't know for sure if this is a new cut, it seems like someone could have tried this variation before, it's REALLY hard to say if a cut is really new, because there's so much out there.

Sep 1, 2007
Amsterdam
so after trashman mentions the possibility to use this to get in to a one hand weave position i explored abit on the possibility, and here are some camshots, i bet some people here are more hardcore and able to do more with this. incase someone know the name of this, remember to drop by.

Sep 1, 2007
that is awesome, I think that's the best way Ive seen yet to get into the weave from dealers grip. cant wait to get home and try it, and I usually don't even try to practice cuts yet :D

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results