Looking to beef up my repertoire.

Jan 11, 2011
Hey guys. So, lately I've been feeling the need to expand my repertoire a little more. I can do my current tricks pretty well, so I think its time to learn a few more. I'm mostly interested in impromptu magic that I can just walk up to somebody and do. I do cards, a little coins, and some rubberbands. I have DGP, On the Spot, Anytime Anywhere, etc. Where should I start? Thanks!

-Alex

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
Alex, you sound like my type of performer. I like the same type of effects. Perhaps some ring and string magic? Or just Ring Magic like Garrett Thomas's Ring Thing or Banded. What about a real nice coin funnel? There are also some good routines using safety pins.
I always carry a little mentalism effect called Free Will that is awesome and completely impromptu / no set up and great for strolling.
I also carry a Ultra Telethought Wallet 2.

Sep 13, 2011
London, UK
I've always found that the best routines are the ones which we come up with ourselves. I have an epic 'master card routine' which I've been toying round with for ages now - when people freak out over one of your own tricks, it's the sweetest feeling :)

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but reckoned that I'd just throw a radical opinion out there anyway...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results