Loops DVD Daniel Garcia

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Hey for those of you who have this DVD and has performed the trick entitled Hair that deals with pk touches, I have a question for you.

When you perform it on stage, is it a wise idea to add a third spectator on stage with you to be a witness that you haven't touched the spectator with their eyes closed?

Since you would be on stage, it would be hard for the audience to tell if you have actually touched her face or not. And since the other spectator would be far away from the other one, she wouldn't be able to get a good view of what you're either.

So should I ask for 3 spectators when I perform this trick to have a witness to say that I never touched her face? i know it risks the actual method if they're too close, but if the lighting is well enough then I think I could pull it off.

Would this affect the way the trick is done, because I know time is a key factor in this.

Thanks.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Most of the success with PK touch is psychological. When you start adding a spectator to verify a part that really shouldn't be of any significance to your audience, they start looking closer. It is why we have spectators check things that have absolutely nothing to do with the trick, making them feel that they are in control. You shouldn't need a third because it shouldn't even matter. Not to mention, the audience should blatantly see you "not touching" whoever you are using without you saying "Look, I am not touching her." You could say something like, "Oh, watch me transfer energy" or whatever other patter you come up with that meets your performing character. If you look on YouTube, I am sure you can find tons of performances where this is done.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results