loops greatest gimmick

Jan 19, 2009
Hey i just got gimmicks 3 days ago and last night I tryed them on the club and a party I was on.
I tell you I have never been so happy for buying a gimmick.
Great way to get your confidence up and just walk up to someone, because of it easy use and thing you can do with it.

I was talking to a guy on the party and just showed him something with his smoke and a rubberband using loops, he was so amazed that he called some friends and invite me home too meet them, I started doing a show with cards.

Later that night I went out and just walked around showing something with loops to random people and I have never got so many diffrent reactions:)
one time I did animated fork and I couldn`t believe the reactions i got from it.

im telling you guys this because its a long time since been so inspired and wanted to just walk out and do magic for people.
Loops greatest buy in a long time :)

Apr 2, 2011
I wouldn't use the word greatest instead I would say that loops is really a great gimmick. I have it on my wrist all the time even when I'm taking a bath. I've been wearing the same loop for about a week now.

Apr 2, 2011
You havent taken a loop off in a week? And it hasn't broken yet? Wow you sure know how to maximize the life of your loops haha.

Yes. I'll share something that you might find interesting.

LOOPS

First of all, I'm sure you know that a loop stretches twice or more of its original size but it has a breaking point. How will you know the breaking point? It's simple. Just stretch it slowly and stop when you feel that it's tight. Once you've done that, remember that distance. Second, it also depends on the effect that you're going to perform. Obviously you will need a longer loop if you are going to perform the "Haunted Pack" compared to the "Mysterious Glasses". And third, every loop has a different size. One could be longer or shorter than the other. So always make sure that before you perform, test how long your loop can stretch.

Tip: You can practice stretching using a rubberband. Usually it can stretch the same distance as a loop so that you can get the feel of it

So in conclusion:

"Loops never break. You break it"

- Finn John -

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Here is a tip...
Get the Trinity Loop System (google it)
It's about 70 bucks, comes with a DVD how to use it and it's very durable and you keep it at your desk/workstation

Then from the same company buy a spool of Legacy thread

20 bucks I think, the most strongest, stretchiest, invisible, durable IET I have ever used.

Then start making your own loops, make hundreds.

An awesome investment. Best money I've ever spent.

Jun 6, 2010
Nashville, TN
I used to have loops and use them daily, but then they all broke...

One even broke while I was washing my hands haha, but now I only bring them out when I'm going out with the definite intention of performing. :)

Apr 2, 2011
Here is a tip...
Get the Trinity Loop System (google it)
It's about 70 bucks, comes with a DVD how to use it and it's very durable and you keep it at your desk/workstation

Then from the same company buy a spool of Legacy thread

20 bucks I think, the most strongest, stretchiest, invisible, durable IET I have ever used.

Then start making your own loops, make hundreds.

An awesome investment. Best money I've ever spent.

That's exactly what I use. I bought it last Christmas because the promo was good. Buy 5 legacy thread then you get the trinity system for free.

I would say it's strong but it can't stretch as much as Yigal Mesika's loops and it's also more visible.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results