Loops or M5 - Which is one for you?

Dec 10, 2007
If you own both loops and M5, which do you prefer to use over the other? They both seem to have similar effects, however, I don't know how either of them work exactly, but I have an idea. Or, are they comparable at all? Thanks.

I can tell you that loops can and will create major miracles, I can not comment on the m5 yet because I am getting it for Christmas. It is true they are both good for pk effects but if you just walk around the house or at school you will probably think of some cool ideas for tricks.

If you want either of them make sure that your presentation and showmanship is good or else you might get caught. The m5 is a little more advanced so if you are just starting then get loops.

Oct 21, 2007
www.hi5.com
Loops are more for me, mostly because they are a bit more "impromptu" than the M5, most things you can do with the M5 need set up. Loops are great for walk around miracles, you walk up to something and move it, it can be examined immediatly.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
lol loops by far
much more things you can do with them

but dont buy the pack of 5 loops from E

go to ebay, look up invisible elastic thread
and buy a spool of 100-500 feet for no more than 20$

as youll got through the 5 loops within hours lol

D

Deleted member 2755

I have loops and an M5. Sadly the M5 was a waste of money for me because I rarely use it. I love loops so much. You can even show your hands empty and you'll look completely clean.

The M5 people say people will roll up your sleeve. Ignore these people as they have bad showmanship. (I myself will admit that I have people ask me to roll up my sleeve quite often... it took me a while to learn ways to make it so they don't suspect the magnet.) If you have good showmanship then the M5 is pretty good.

Overall as a whole, I would go to www.brownbeauty.org get the 6 mile spool. (I am yet to get that.) Then be set with a basically unlimited amount of thread for life.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results