Loops

Nov 25, 2008
Hi, im not new to theory11 but this is my first post:

Im 16 and im performing magic since last year. Im more in cards, but i like to perform some coin/money magic; I also do some flourishes.
I would like to get more into some PK/Levitation, thats why i want to ask if there are other types of loops than Yigal Messika's (it bothers me that you get only 5 loops...).

Also, i would like to know if you guys prefere the Tarantula or the MLS by Fearson. (please dont go in the "Yigal stole the idea" thing)

And yes i used the search function, but I cant find anything.
Thank you :)

May 3, 2008
I bought the Tarantula and was overall disappointed. Sure there are some great effects you can do but it's too un-reliable. Half the time it doesn't even retract for me. Imagine doing a trick where a bill flies from one hand to the other and nothing happens. Also, it's just too hard to handle for me. Somehow I got a knot in mine which I don't think I'm ever gonna fix.

May 24, 2008
I would recommend buying yigal mesika's elastics. its really long and actually stretches which brings your haunted pack or rising card or w/e to a whole new level. you will have to construct the loops yourself, but you get so much more actual string for your money.

Nov 25, 2008
I would recommend buying yigal mesika's elastics. its really long and actually stretches which brings your haunted pack or rising card or w/e to a whole new level. you will have to construct the loops yourself, but you get so much more actual string for your money.

is this as invisible as the loops?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results