Lower International Shipping Fee?

Should T11 reduce their international shipping fee?

• Yes

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't care

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I'm not affected (domestic customers)

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

TKK

Mar 22, 2008
Melbourne, Australia
The cheapest international shipping fees (to Melbourne, Australia) for 12 decks of cards for the two sites for comparison:

Theory11: ~$24
Ellusionist: $12

Not sure about the other sites like Penguin Magic.

Do you think Theory11 should reduce their international shipping fee? Don't really mind as to how long it takes for the products to reach me, but I'd really hope to get it cheap. What do you think?

Feb 21, 2008
I think theory11's international shipping fees are outrageous. Buying 6 decks will cost you approximately 20 dollars shippingwise. For example from penguin magic you can buy stuff for hundreds of dollars and the shipping is still 10 dollars.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Yeah, I was a bit pissed off with the price of t11's shipping.

I bought stuff from E, Penguin and t11 all on the same day and all with the highest shipping because I'm extremely impatient and you'd think the most expensive would come first, but it came last and a week late or so. I was pretty much annoyed.

Penguin has a flat rate, which is great. E is $24, which is fine since whenever I buy from there I buy in bulk so it's worth it. But $38 for slow shipping and stuff isn't good at all.

Aug 31, 2007
www.the3c.info
I send cards all over the world on a very regular basis.

Global Priority mail is the way to go. I can fit 14 decks in a flat rate envelope for $11 to anywhere in the world, 7-10 days delivery. Up to 60 decks in a flat rate box for $37.

I send Guardians and Centurions all the time. I charge more for the decks, but the shipping makes up for the difference and then some.

At the end of the day, they have to make money somehow, otherwise there will be no more decks, lol. If they lower the shipping, they would need to raise the per deck price.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results