M@verick

Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
MAVERICK

EFFECT DESCRIPTION: A card is selected and signed. The card is then placed outjogged about a third of its length, a few cards from the bottom of the deck.
The magi then shows the deck slowly and fairly all around with the card outjogged.
The magi then regrips the deck in mechanic’s grip and tells the spectators to watch as the outjogged card then begins to slowly rise up, as if melting through the cards. When it gets a few cards from the top, the right hand waves over the deck and reveals that the card is now on top of the deck.

THE PDF: The Pdf is really well done: the text explains you step by step how to make the gimmick and how to perform also thanks to the images. The Pdf also will teach you a face up version and a facedown version.

THE GIMMICK: The gimmick is one of the most clever think that I have ever seen in magic world: it is really easy to do ( 10 second if you are really really slow) and very little: so you can make the gimmick with every deck and thanks to its size you will end clean!!

THE EFFECT: The effect is not really easy to do and a little knacky but it is awesome and fun to perform: with experience, practice and following the tips of Lloid you will easily be able to perform it; it will be sure your favorite rising effect.

RELEASE: Thursday 30/04/09 at mindlapse.net/

If you have any question don't hesitate to post them.

I also want to thanks Dee Christopher for giving me the honour to look at this project before the release.
Obviously special thanks to Lloyd Barnes the creator of M@VERICK

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey, thank you kindly for the possitive feedback on this, it was completely unexpected as I did not know Dee had sent this to you.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I have!

Cheers,

Lloyd

Last edited by a moderator:
Dec 19, 2007
Italy ,Milano
Hey, thank you kindly for the possitive feedback on this, it was completely unexpected as I did not know Dee had sent this to you.

Hope you enjoy this as much as I have!

Cheers,

Lloyd

Hi Lloid. congraturation for the amazing idea. I'm sure M@verick will receive a lot of good feedback because is the most visual and better rising effect out-there. It is also 99.9999999999% angleproof.

Sep 1, 2007
Porthcawl, Wales.
Hey everyone,

I’m not sure if you’ve heard the news about mindlapse.net

In brief, Dee Christopher sent this in an email to the artists at mindlapse.net

“Mindlapse will be ultimately slimmed down to be my personal outlet for my products or any item I might buy in if my involvement warrants this. (i.e. White Star)

So, I'll be pulling Impromptorn, Maverick, Freezer Burn and the coming soon banners from the site and undergoing a renovation.”

Dee is still good mates with us artists so all is good.

Good news is…

Maverick is still for available, Along with Geraint Clarkes set of notes entitled Devious, and can be purchased at Geraint Clarke and myselfs new site

www.disturbreality.com

Any questions people, just drop me a line,

Cheers,

Lloyd

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results