M5 Clothing Questions

Sep 1, 2007
California
Hey guys, just another quick question about the M5. I know there are a bunch of threads that are already floating around about this item, but I felt that my question didn't really fit into one of them well. Anyways, here goes.

I've been a fan of M5 related effects such as vanishes, appearances, mentalism stuff, basically ALL the M5 can do. The only problem seems to be, and i'm kind of embarrassed to say it, is my wardrobe. I have been shopping around for a nice black shirt to wear that has a somewhat sturdy material (so i can still use the raven), as well as large/loose cuffs. I would explain the purpose of this... but i guess that would be exposure. That's basically my question: does anyone have any advice on wardrobe/apparel that might accommodate the M5? Any suggestions on fairly cheap (i'm willing to go the extra mile if the need arises) shirts that might work?

If you guys can't really see what I mean, go back and take a look at the Ellusionist site and watch some of Brad Christian's videos; he's got this nice shirt with loose cuffs. I know it will bring back many horrible memories to go back to the site, but If it hurts too much, don't go back there. If you do like the Ellusionist site, then by all means Brad Christian rocks my socks and they're the best site ever =) *Thumbs up* Anyhow, we all know where my True 1oyalty 1ies.

Thanks for the help everyone, and I hope reading this post doesn't waste your precious time. I'm just really trying to be able to use my props/equipment to the best of my ability, and I hope you guys understand. Thanks again,

The KOC

Sep 9, 2007
you know, I've been reading alot of books on style lately, and the general consensus is the best fitting shirt is one that is made to your measurements by a tailor.

so head to a tailor, explain what you need. let him measure you up and you're good to go. It may cost a bit extra, but now you have a shirt that will make you look 10x better, and will work great with your gimmick.

A loose "hoodie" and/or jacket for the winter and a loose zip-up sweater during the summer. If you plan on wearing it on your thigh, then "Sport" stretchy shorts or loose fitting regular shorts. Use your imagination.

~David Rysin

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results