Mad Angel Introduction

Jul 11, 2012
After working on this cut for weeks i finally completed it, i may it on the Wire few weeks later(after i pass the error -.-) i don't know if i'll set it free, i think i'll. Tell me what you think about it? Is it good enough to release on the wire?
[video=youtube;KGXB9ujQg2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGXB9ujQg2I&feature=youtu.be[/video]
There's no new move, just combine old moves together to make a good looking flourish

Last edited by a moderator:

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
It has a very similar look to Tidalwave by Michael James. I wouldn't really recommend the Wire for this cut mainly because...well, it's nothing new.

Jul 11, 2012
It has a very similar look to Tidalwave by Michael James. I wouldn't really recommend the Wire for this cut mainly because...well, it's nothing new.
Rlly? i didn't know that, i didn't bought his DVD and never heard of Tidalwave, is it in his DVD Solo? hmmm yea, i know it's nothing new, just a combination of old flourishes

Last edited by a moderator:

yyyyyyy

Elite Member
Apr 7, 2012
Yeah, it does bare some similarities to Tidalwave. Great DVD by the way, you have a similar style. I suggest looking into that

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results