Made my own invisible deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2007
I think that most people here would appose to such a thing.

I too have done such a thing, but found that the effect doesn't measure up to the real thing. Good results but not the same.

Sep 1, 2007
I made an invisible deck, but now I can't find the dratted thing!

In all seriousness though, why not?

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Thanks for reminding me... I was going to make a new one today since I didn't go to school (hurt my knee). However, I may buy a new one, as the last couple I made weren't the best, and the one I had bought was much better; plus, I'm picking up a few things this weekend. We'll see...

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Why does everyone who makes this deck have to announce it to everyone? Do you feel like you beat the system or something? No more buying invisible decks for you guys, you can make your own. Does it matter, everyone who buys it the first time knows how to make one because it says the secret in the directions. I know your proud of yourself for doing such an accomplishment, but it sounds more to rub it in to whoever doesn't know how to make one.

Sorry if I sounded mean, but I read thousands of these threads before and they never seem to get old.

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm going to close this thread. The thread is starting to get rife with exposure of the invisible deck. Let's keep it clean and "method"-free guys.

Thanks!
JTM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results