Magic and Food

Oct 23, 2007
hey guys it is me agine well i was doing magic at this ca'fe and i quit do to not getting paid i am going back for 50$ a night but i need to kick it up on what i have as a whole so what hit hards?

Sep 1, 2007
for me it's got to be witness, stigmata, and digital dissolve...those tricks BLOW PEOPLE AWAY when i perform it for them...Subway, 2 card monte, and a good ACR always gets 'em too.

Cafe magic!

I would recommend reading art of astonishment by paul harris great stuff! alot of effects that use simple objects. maybe cups and balls by gazzo. I dont know if its walk around or if people walk up to you. perfection by oz pearlman anything by lee asher. <--- what a BA last one and this one never gets old. Card in orange is probably the best one for the reaction but its not too long, and plus you if you by the book, Tarbell course written by Harlan Tarbell So many great, great tricks and its like a college class without the tests! hope I helped check them out.

Oct 31, 2007
madison,wis.
indecent

indecent is an awesome powerful trick that blows ppl away,,and you give them the signed card and the ziplock bag back to them to examine and keep,,i got ppl coming up tp me from months ago telling me they still have their bag and card...it is indeed a good ruputation maker ,,thank you Wayne...

Oct 23, 2007
indecent is an awesome powerful trick that blows ppl away,,and you give them the signed card and the ziplock bag back to them to examine and keep,,i got ppl coming up tp me from months ago telling me they still have their bag and card...it is indeed a good ruputation maker ,,thank you Wayne...

i have it and it is not my type of thing but ill look at it agine thaxs

Sep 1, 2007
UK
The fact that you don't know what to do for this proves that you're not ready.

Agreed...

And some of the effects that have been recommended are not really suitable for what you'll be doing...

If you have taken on a job and yet you don't have the material needed then your getting ahead of yourself

Sep 1, 2007
Another vote here for the voice of reason; you aint ready bud if you're asking these kinda questions.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results