Magic Girlfriends

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You don't need girlfriends.

Katie's Top 5 Reasons Why:

1. You can save LOTS of money.. that you can spend on magic books/dvds/tricks.

2. Do you plan on getting Married anytime soon? No? Then why do you need a girlfriend?

3. You can practice MORE magic and get really good, pitch a show and make Millions.

4. You can travel to all the most magical places in the world and not go through the grief of "nagging".

5. You can hold out until you are in your late 30s and get a girlfriend who is 22 and live happily ever after.

I'm jussayin'

Katie

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
I wouldn't want a girlfriend that does magic....

Personally, I like to keep that part of my life separate from the rest. Sure, people know I do magic, but I don't perform at school, the track, home, mall, etc.

There's a time and place for magic, and a time and place to drop it and have fun. :)

Same exact thought.

I also agree with Katie, you don't need a girlfriend as of now... most guys who has one in my High School just uses them for kissing and their "urges" for a girl. No need to move that fast for me.

Nov 29, 2007
Atlanta, GA
But katie, girlfriends make life more fun, in my opinion :D. They sometimes will burn a hole through your pocket but in the end, even if it doesnt result in marriage, i think its worth it.

To each their own i suppose!

Jan 6, 2008
Seattle
www.darklock.com
2. Do you plan on getting Married anytime soon? No? Then why do you need a girlfriend?

Because we are happily producing fifty to seventy-five times the testosterone women do. You can't even begin to comprehend the difference that makes in our priorities.

5. You can hold out until you are in your late 30s and get a girlfriend who is 22 and live happily ever after.

Excuse me, but no. A girl in her early 20s is an IDIOT. She's good for a weekend, but that's about it. You'll understand when you're in your late thirties.

Oct 6, 2007
This thread is really funny and inteeresting.

And to the inital poster, I don't think pics of ur gf were neccessary.....^o)

Nov 25, 2007
UK
After my history of girlfriends, i've given them up for a while! Maybe its because they DIDNT perform magic that we didnt do very well....

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
No steady girlfriend, but im sorta going back and forth between 3 diff girls...(hey...why not? lol)

all know i do magic on my spare time, ive performed for them and at parties etc.

The trick to getting women is draw them in with a few dumb/amazingly hard hitting tricks
then use your "im italian" line to bag them for the night

:)

Oct 24, 2007
My girlfriend doesn't do magic, although she wants to. I've practiced with her, shown her some things, but her fingers are very uncoordinated and she has lots of trouble. She doesn't need to do magic anyway.

As to Katie's post.

1. You can save LOTS of money.. that you can spend on magic books/dvds/tricks.

My girlfriend doesn't ever ask me to buy stuff and make enough money to spend on magic and her.

Yes, I do plan on getting married soon, well, in 3 years. I'm 18.

3. You can practice MORE magic and get really good, pitch a show and make Millions.

I practice every night for 3 hours and during the day while doing homework and stuff.

4. You can travel to all the most magical places in the world and not go through the grief of "nagging".

My girlfriend doesn't nag. She's great! It would love to go to all the most magical place with her.

I'm not even addressing that.

Hahaha Katie, I win. But, no one is surprised I bet, I always win. (rofl) Just kiddin'. ;) Peace!

Tyler

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results