Magic Piracy Stopped - A day to celebrate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 7, 2012
Canada
Yes you're right. My best bet is to ignore them. Btw do you guys know other good Magic Forums besides Theory11? I would be interested in joining more. Magic Cafe is one, but I've heard bad things about it, and it's not free to sign up anyways.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
MagicCafe is free to sign up, but you have to have a paid e-mail address.

I'm personally fond of Ellusionist's forum. But I may be biased.

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
:eek: -- ok, I shot my mouth off yesterday in that I misread the earlier posts, thinking this was related to an announcement about a new Name & Shame site that certain UK forums were shouting hallelujah over. Yet, what I outlined still applies when it comes to what is what and why. Seems British English don't mean the same thing as most down to earth Americans understand things to be.

AND NO, I'M NOT ANTI-BRIT as certain from that land love playing victim over (apparently there's a growing bias towards Brits, but I blame the outspoken minority for this, not the typical UK citizen). I have simply had some exceptionally rude and cruel experiences via two British Forums that have evolved into the classic political monster so many organizations turn into after they've been around a while. . . the UK being so small that many forum members are drink'n buddies which instantly makes for bias.

While I do believe that genuine Piracy and Bootlegging has hurt us in todays world. . . especially the file sharing situations, I also believe that greed & ego is doing even greater damage, for reason's I've noted. Sadly, I have no idea how to appeal to magic makers and merchants and encourage them to lend reprise to some of the older ways of thinking. . . they are all addicted to the monetary or "carnal" side of things and that's something you just can't break very easily. . . just look at the mess it's put this nation in and the division that's created. ;)

Dec 7, 2012
Canada
I checked out Ellusionist forum and it looks very good. The layout looks sick. They got a whole lot of content. Plus they got a great community with over 60,000 members !!! :D

I might give it a shot. What do ya think?

What about The Blue Crown forum? Do they have any good content?

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I checked out Ellusionist forum and it looks very good. The layout looks sick. They got a whole lot of content. Plus they got a great community with over 60,000 members !!! :D

I might give it a shot. What do ya think?

What about The Blue Crown forum? Do they have any good content?

I only really look here and on E. I have no idea about any other forum. I don't really want to spend that much time browsing forums, I have performances to write and practice.

Dec 20, 2012
Hello again dear chap,
Yep I signed up to it, to see what all the fuss is about. I find your righteous Vendetta quite amusing, I'm sure 'your friend' from whom you have never gotten any exposure or magic downloads from such 'illegal forums' (that is if this 'friend' exists) is only registered on that sight to catch us poor unsuspecting new members. Otherwise such a lowlife wouldn't be your friend right?
'How can people be like that' wow. Just wow. Your comments on this site reveal your immaturity, misplaced self-importance and poor attitude towards people. Magic has been an obsession for me for the past two years, over the course of which I have spend hundreds of pounds on cards and magic effects (recently bought EDGE and Artisan decks). Maybe If you didn't post links to such sites in the first place, on forums such as these, and as Josh Clarke said spent time practicing-I'm sure you need it- everyone would be the merrier. Merry Christmas, and stop being such a fool.

Dec 20, 2012
Oh, and I've looked at some of your threads. Allow me to analyse. You joined this forum two weeks ago, yet go about it as if you're a seasoned member. You are evidently new to magic as you have said (and as your youtube 'magician-fooling' video post indicated), but are a veteran crusader against the forums you don't approve of. Hilariously, you stated your intention that you were going to join these very forums in the first place. I had never heard of those two forums before, and upon just visiting LMT I know I don't want anything to do with that place, yet calling someone a troll for creating an account on a forum that you were told was not a great place to go is amusingly naive and immature. As I indicated before, since you can't see any posts until you've created an account (on SoMF), I did so to see what had gotten you so worked up..little did I know the internet gestapo you run would hunt me down and 'expose' me in such a fantastically ridiculous way. How old are you? I'd wager a good sum of money, judging on your posts, smileys and register that you can't be more than 13 years old. In that case, maybe you should wait a few years before coming onto such forums and shooting your mouth off infront of a community that you have just joined. And stop learning from youtube, unless it is from Asad (52kards). So calling me a bad person, a 'troll', and alomst 'dying with laughter' at you internet inspection findings is puerile and annoying for everyone to read.
P.S In the other thread, when I said 'great name btw', that was sarcasm. Sleight of Cards, hahaha. Why not Coin of Sleights? Cheers.

Dec 7, 2012
Canada
Okay listen dude, I have nothing against you. Everything I said were observations. You're the one shooting your mouth off, and getting pissed. You are telling me that I treat this forum as if I have been a seasoned member? Don't get me wrong, but you treat it like that. Otherwise you would have not responded like that. Btw I'm 14.

I say let's resolve this matter as fast as possible, before it escalates. I'm sorry if I hurt you in any way.

Dec 20, 2012
I treat it like that because I've been visiting these forums for a year and a half before creating an account, as I saw no need to. I'm pissed that you go calling people out for literally nothing, it just reflects badly on you; I'm the second person to whom you've done this on these forums. You asked yourself 'why did you sign up on SoMF', saying that 'this proves he's a troll'. That was my answer. What's a troll by the way?
Don't take this badly, but no one likes the annoying kid who makes a loud appearance, goes around pointing fingers and marveling at his ability to link two usernames on different sites. That pretty much resolves it for me :)

Dec 7, 2012
Canada
I'm very sorry Napoleon, and I mean it. I know that I got out of hands, and said way too much. I'm owe you a special apology, and I say sorry to all others who I distrubed. Please accept my apology.

Dec 7, 2012
Canada

I'm young compared to most of you that's why I don't have a lot of sense (compared to you guys). I think too much, and end up saying the wrong thing at the wrong time. I'm just a bit immature, and I have a lot of problems as well.

I have A.D.H.D (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder) , A.D.D (Attention Deficit Disorder), and O.D.D (Oppositional Defiant Disorder).

All three of these combine together to create a big problem, mentally and physically. It's not completely my fault. I hope you understand my condition.

Oh and a very Merry Christmas to you too :D

P.S. I told you about my problems, because if in the future I do something wrong by accident, you will hopefully understand. I don't want more problems to be created.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results