Magic-Print Lecture notes

Sep 2, 2007
these are NOT lecture notes. Lecture notes are notes that are written on things TAUGHT at a lecture.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
I mentioned my opinion on the cafe' but i'll give my opinion here.

I was not impressed with the effects/routines inside, none of them are really that good and I didn't take anything away from them.

The pdf is very cheap (especially after conversion to UK currency) so I can't really complain, but I wouldn't recommend this.

Also the pics inside are from the specs point of view, and this made them not very effective, especially when it comes to the rubberband routine.

Anyway that's my opinion, I would say stay away from this as it's not good... but you may feel differently.

I mentioned my opinion on the cafe' but i'll give my opinion here.

I was not impressed with the effects/routines inside, none of them are really that good and I didn't take anything away from them.

The pdf is very cheap (especially after conversion to UK currency) so I can't really complain, but I wouldn't recommend this.

Also the pics inside are from the specs point of view, and this made them not very effective, especially when it comes to the rubberband routine.

Anyway that's my opinion, I would say stay away from this as it's not good... but you may feel differently.

Yeah, alot of his material is very loose, but i find that can be good.
I like it, because most of it is open for change, so you can make it suit you.
Just my opinion (not on the notes, but on what he has showed me)

||Calvin Lauber||

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results