Title: Attire
Creator: Roddy McGhie and Danny Weiser
Publisher: Murphy’s Magic
MSRP: $ 25
Skill Level: All
DVD Run time: 39 mins

Type of effect: Appearing pen effect

Manufacturer's Write Up:

Attire is the ultimate way to introduce a Sharpie. They see a design of a marker on your shirt, and with a simple pull on the image, and you now have a REAL Sharpie in your hand that you can use in your next routine!

Attire is a unique piece of magic from the creative duo of Roddy McGhie and Danny Weiser. It's truly like nothing else on the market. It allows you to take the ordinary action of introducing a Sharpie, and fill it with a moment of impossibility for your spectators.

You can hand out the Sharpie. They can even write with it. Except for the fact that you just manifested it from a drawing on your shirt, the marker is completely normal! If you use a Sharpie, then you'll need Attire.

Warning: this effect may draw attention away from your Ambitious Card -- use only at your own discretion.

How accurate is the ad copy? Good hype – no deception.

What's in the box? The gimmicks and download code

Key points:
  • The perfect and most magical way to introduce a Sharpie for any of your existing routines
  • Sharpie can write and be handed out
  • Resets in seconds
  • Easy to learn
  • Easy to use
  • Light and Durable
  • Can be used with any color or style of shirt

How are the production values: The video is great, Murphy’s magic makes great instructional videos.

Is it well made: Yes, although bear in mind that clothing items will eventually need to be washed and fabric items fade over time.

Is it well taught: Danny Weiser teaches most of the video, although it looks like Chris Oberle and a few others “interrupt” the video from time to time to add their own input and extra info and tips.

Storage? Does it "pack flat?" You wear it right on your chest.

Does it "play big?"
Make sure people are watching what you’re doing – or they’ll miss it.

Difficulty / Skill level required:
You will need to convincingly palm and produce a sharpie marker.

How much arts and crafts are involved?
You will need to adhere the “sharpie patch” to your clothing and construct a sharpie gimmick.

How practical is this in the real world? (can it really be done?)
Absolutely

Overall score
: let's toss out the traditional score of 1-10 and make this something that we all can appreciate and understand.

_____ Very Satisfied
___X__ Somewhat Satisfied
_____ Neither Satisfied or Dissatisfied
_____ Somewhat Dissatisfied
_____ Very Dissatisfied
_____ No Opinion

My thoughts I “guessed” how this trick was done before I bought it, and I was right. But this is still a very clever pen production and a great way to launch into a second effect.

+ Hey do you want to see my full review with even more of my opinions and ideas? Visit this link for my video review:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results